I am a student at the Indian Institute of Information Technology (Nagpur) with a major in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE). I have a passion for computer programming and information technology. I have used computer programming since I was in grade school. This passion has given me the ability to develop programs for a multitude of things, including robots, programming languages, and databases.
My other love is information technology. I have many plans to implement newer technologies in my life such as Software Devolper .I am open to learning new things and getting involved with new projects that can help me learn or apply all that I have learned throughout my university career.
- Databases: MySQL
- Libraries: NumPy, Pandas
- Tools & Technologies: Git, AWS
Looking for an opportunity to work in a challenging position combining my skills in Software Engineering, which provides professional development, interesting experiences and personal growth.
These are Simple Projects, designed using 8051 Assembly Language.
- Tools: Keil,Proteus
- The included projects are:
- Blinking an Led using Timers and Interrupts
- Blinking an Led in different patterns
- Servo motor tester
- 7 segment display interfacing with 8051
- Hex keypad interfacing with 8051
- The simulations are performed in Proteus and Keil IDE is used to code and debug.
Speed Controller of Dc Motor Using 555Timer IC.
Design and simulation of Broadside Array Antenna resonating at 2GHz.
Image processing using Python.
- Tools:Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib
- This Project aims to solve and implement three types of variations in image processing by usage of numpy , panda and matplotlib These are:-
- Colour Detection.
- Image Filtering.
- Conversion of RBG image to Black and White image.
Languages and Databases
Degree: Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Data Structures
- Computer Architecture and Organisation
- Application Programming
- Computer Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Communication Skills
- Hardware Description Language
- Numerical Methods and Probability Theory
- Digital Electronics
- Signals and Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Waveguides and Antennas
- Analog Communication